I am notorious for being a klutz. If accidents were looking, they’d find me. I am not kidding! Let me just list some of the crazy things that have happened to me in the past month…
- I hit a curb and blew out a tire
- I tripped on the sidewalk outside my classroom and fell
- I cut my hand while slicing onions
- I broke a favorite coffee mug
- I burned cookies—three times!
- I burned my forehead with the straightener
Although it seems that I have many accidents and close calls, I completely believe that God is actively protecting me. There are just too many times where I’ve walked away from accidents without a scratch.
So, the GodSTOP? Jehovah Ro’i (the Lord, my Shepherd), Thank You for what could have happened, but didn’t, because of your protection and great grace!